It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and a single Follow Friday Featured Blogger each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the Featured Blogger of the week - Whole Latte Books.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Although they almost certainly not going to be direct adaptations of books, I am looking forward to the various movies derived from Marvel properties that are coming up this year: SpiderMan: Homecoming, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Thor: Ragnarok, and even Logan despite the fact that I have never been especially enamoured of the character of Wolverine.
As far as direct book adaptations go, I am most excited about the upcoming Dark Tower movie. I am really hoping that the producers are able to pull off a good rendition of the story.
For the record, here is the xkcd strip Alone.
Previous Follow Friday: Lodge 288 of the Freemasons Covers the Ashburn-Sterling, Virginia Area
Follow Friday Home