Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Challenge - Speculative Fiction Challenge 2011



I saw the Speculative Fiction Challenge for 2011 over on Floor to Ceiling Books, and if ever there was a reading challenge tailor made for me, this is it. So I'm in. I have to read and review twelve speculative fiction books in 2011. I'm pretty sure I will be able to do that, especially since this will dovetail quite nicely with my Hugo winner and International Fantasy Award winner reading project.




On a related note, I'm also going to do the 2011 Graphic Novels Challenge, at the "Expert" level, which requires reading and reviewing 10 or more graphic novels in 2011. I've got a bunch that I've been meaning to get to, including several volumes of the Sandman series, so this should push me to get that done.

3 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm glad someone else has joined! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the Speculative Fiction Challenge and the Graphic Novel Challenge sound like fun!

    And Sandman is great. Definitely one of the most amazing graphic novel series out there. I just finished Y: The Last Man, and that was really great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to doing both.

    ReplyDelete