Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Challenge - The 2012 Graphic Novels Challenge


Also in 2012 I am going to once again take on the Graphic Novels challenge hosted by the Graphic Novels Challenge blog. For now I am planning on taking a break from Neil Gaiman's Sandman books and working my way through The Adventures of Tintin. After Tintin, I'll probably go back to Morpheus. After that, I have no firm plan, but I do have a bunch of graphic novels that need to be read and reviewed.

The 2012 Graphic Novels Challenge:

Other 2012 Challenges:
100+ Books in a Year Challenge for 2012
2012 Sci-Fi Challenge
The Dystopia 2012 Challenge

2012 Challenges     Home

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the challenge. I haven't read Tin Tin but we saw the movie over Chritmas and it made me want to buy all the books and read them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nicola: I read them all as a kid when my family lived overseas (even Tintin in the Land of the Soviets and Tintin in the Congo, which are hard to obtain these days) and I made sure to get copies for my son to read now. My brother tackled them in the original French, but I don't have that kind of confidence in my language skills, so I stick to the English translations.

    ReplyDelete