Saturday, November 9, 2013

Follow Friday - 131 Is a Full Reptend Prime, but Only in Base 10


It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
  2. Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Lily Pond Reads and Musings of a Blogder.
  3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
  5. Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
  8. If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
And now for the Follow Friday Question: Vlog Contest! Vlog about why you want to be next weeks feature! If you are too shy to put yourself on camera – tell us why you are sooo shy.

This post isn't actually being posted on Friday. But that's okay, it also isn't going to include a vlog. Not because I'm too shy to put myself on camera. Rather, because I don't actually have a camera that I can use to film a vlog. I know that this is an almost unbelievable lack of technological preparedness, but I just have not had a need for a web camera over the last couple of years, so I never replaced the one I had that I misplaced. I don't think that even if I had a camera I would really be able to answer the vlog question, because I've already been the featured blog, and I don't have a good reason why I should be featured next week over people who haven't gotten their chance yet. Mostly because I wouldn't want to be featured again while there were people who had not yet had their moment in the sun.

So, to sum up: No vlog.


Follow Friday     Home

2 comments:

  1. Came here for you blog Mister. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ParaJunkee: Sorry. Sadly my lack of a webcam made it impossible. I may be able to remedy the lack of a webcam in the near future.

      Delete