Sunday, January 26, 2014

Book Blogger Hop January 24th - January 30th: 39 Is the Atomic Number of Yttrium

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Elizabeth of Silver's Reviews asks (via Billy): Do you think you will ever read every book in your TBR stack?

Realistically, no. I read reasonably quickly - in a good year I'll read through 150 novels or so - but with a little over six thousand books in my "to-read" pile, I am very far away from the bottom of the stack. When you couple this with my tendency to acquire more books on a regular basis, the pile seems to be growing faster that I am reading, so I'll probably end my life with even more unread books in my house than I have now.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way - I add books to my TBR pile way faster than I can read!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Nicole Hewitt: Given it's size, I should probably call it the "TBR mountain" rather than the TBR pile.

      Delete