Sunday, May 18, 2014

Book Blogger Hop May 16th - May 22nd: The Book "53 More Things to Do in Zero Gravity" Is Mentioned in "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week RAnn of This That and the Other Thing asks (via Billy): How do you decide what blogs to follow?

1. I follow blogs that are featured on Parajunkee's Follow Friday meme. Because I figure it is only polite to follow the stated rules of the meme.
2. I follow blogs that follow me either through Parajunkee's Follow Friday meme or through this meme. I figure that if you are going to be nice enough to follow me, the least I can do is return the favor.
3. I follow blogs written by authors whose books I have enjoyed. I figure that if I enjoy their writing enough to buy and read their books, they are probably good enough at it that I will enjoy their blogs.
4. I follow blogs written by podcasters whose podcasts I enjoy listening to. I figure if you are interesting enough to produce a podcast that holds my attention, you are probably interesting enough to write a blog that holds my attention.
5. I follow blogs that seem interesting. Because I want to read interesting material about interesting things.

Go to previous Book Blogger Hop: Julius Ceasar Defeated Vercingetorix in 52 B.C.
Go to subsequent Book Blogger Hop: A Rubik's Cube Has 54 Colored Squares

Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment