Saturday, August 23, 2014

Book Blogger Hop August 22nd - August 28th: 66 Is a Sphenic Number

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Elizabeth of Silver's Reviews asks (via Billy): Do you reply to comments on your blog or do you figure folks won't be stopping back to read your reply so you don't bother?

I reply to all non-s[am comments posted on my blog. It may take me a while, but I will eventually get to responding to any comment that is made that isn't tagged and deleted as spam. I figure if someone is interested enough to post a comment, the least I can do is answer them.

Subsequent Book Blogger Hop: There Are 67 Judo Throws

Book Blogger Hop     Home

2 comments:

  1. I agree. If someone takes the time to reply, a return comment and a return visit to their blog is the right thing to do.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Elizabeth: I must confess, I rarely comment on other people's blogs. Between my day job, reading material for this blog and writing the posts, writing my soda themed blog, generating role-playing game material, and keeping my wife happy, there's not a lot of time left to cruise other blogs.

      Delete