Saturday, March 21, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: March 20th - March 26th: Question Mark and the Mysterions Cried 96 Tears

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Do you read more on a rainy day or on a gorgeous day so you can be outside?

The weather normally only affects my reading in one way: I tend to get sinus headaches as the result of sudden pressure changes. So if the day is rainy, but the day before was gorgeous, then there's a decent chance that I'm living on pseudophedrine, which tends to cut down on my reading. And the reverse is true is the day is gorgeous but the previous day was rainy. But so long as my head doesn't feel like someone is trying to drive a nail through my eye, I pretty much read the same amount no matter what the weather is that day.

Previous Book Blogger Hop: e.e. cummings Published "95 Poems" in 1958

Book Blogger Hop     Home

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. @Nyze Gremio-Velasco: I aspire to read every day, regardless of the weather, but sometimes the weather makes me unable to function at all because my head is throbbing in pain.

      Delete
  2. I am affected by sinus too. Not fun.

    Nice answer.

    Have a wonderful Sunday.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Elizabeth: No, definitely not fun. I am sad to hear that you also get to partake in this form of unfun.

      Delete
  3. I am sorry your sinuses can be so bad. My allergies and sinuses tend to act up with shifts in the weather too, but not as bad as yours from the sound of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Literary Feline: The wild fluctuations in the weather over the last couple of weeks have not been fun for me. The swing from yesterday to today had me spending half the night trying to shake the sinus headache that showed up.

      Delete