Saturday, December 19, 2015

Book Blogger Hop December 18th - December 24th: Article 134 of the UCMJ Is the General Article

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Which format do you use? Blogger, Word Press, or an independent format? Any reason for your choice?

I use Blogger, although I find that I often have to use workarounds to overcome the service's limitations. I mostly use it because back in 2008 when I started this blog, a friend of mine was using it for her blog (which now no longer exists), and it was a relatively easy system to use. I've considered switching to WordPress in recent years, because it is a more flexible and robust system, but exporting and then importing and checking the twenty-five hundred or so posts that I have on this blog is kind of a daunting task, so I keep putting it off, which, of course, just makes the problem bigger, as I pile up more and more posts.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment