Sunday, January 3, 2016

Challenge - The Big List of Everything I've Reviewed in 2016


I am participating in the 100+ Books Challenge 2016 hosted by Freda's Voice. This appears to be a good challenge, but while I can use that challenge to provide an annual catalog of the books I read and reviewed in the year, it is not quite comprehensive enough for my needs. In addition to reviewing books I also review magazine issues, movies, and television episodes, and in order to capture all of these reviews as well as my book reviews I've created this tracking page, which I will use to provide links to my reviews as I post them. This isn't really a "challenge", but I'm listing it with my challenge pages anyway, just because I did this way last year, and it is now an established tradition.

The Big List of Everything I've Reviewed in 2016:
Tomorrowland

Other 2016 Challenges:
9th Annual Graphic Novels and Manga Challenge 2016
100+ Books Challenge 2016
2016 Diversity on the Shelf Challenge
2016 Dystopia Reading Challenge
Flights of Fantasy Reading Challenge 2016

2016 Challenges     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment